Exams are over! Now let's enjoy summer...



It's good to be back! The last few weeks have been stressful for me to say the least. I'll spare you the boring details, but basically I had been frantically preparing for my final exam, which more or less decides whether I get into university this year or not, so I hope I can be forgiven for putting everything in my life but A2 English Language on the back-burner, which unfortunately included my precious blog. Chris meanwhile has been doing a sterling job at getting us to EXIT festival this year, hence is lack of activity too, although I must confess that we both found time for Dim Mak's London takeover party last Friday...

The good news is that I've done my exam and EXIT is all but sorted, so we plan on littering SOTW with probably about three weeks worth of posts and music in the next few days. Sound good?

Here's just a few things to expect:
> Trentemøller Into The Great Wide Yonder and Uffie Sex Dreams & Denim Jeans album reviews
> Ibiza 2010 Preview
> Dim Mak London Takeover Party @ The Coronet, London Event review
> Mine and Chris's June Chart
> Shit loads of music

In the meantime, I thought I would post one of this summer's sexiest hits, and one that perfectly expresses my delight at now finally being free from exams, stress and being able to just relax and enjoy the sun, music, parties, Wimbledon and of course, The World Cup!

Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2

More to come from Jamaica, they are certainly one of the hottest acts to emerge from 2010 so far...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top