Pleasurekraft

The other day I decided to do a bit of digging on the producers who brought us the summer anthem Tarantula, which was played multiple times throughout our stint at Exit festival and many times since. The vocal hook was simply mesmerizing and complimented perfectly by a groovy bassline.

Turns out they're actually pretty damn hot, reworking several other big names in their own unique fashion. Have a listen to the next two and see what you think:

Sander Kleinenberg - R.Y.A.N.L. (Pleasurekraft Remix) by pleasurekraft
This is the more Tarantula-esque of the two...


Green Velvet - La La Land (Pleasurekraft 'Sideshow' Remix) by pleasurekraft

My love for a completely nonexistent genre known as 'Cheeky House' is no secret between me and Dom. I am glad that I can now class the above song in said genre with other greats such as Baltic Pine by Boy 8-Bit and London to Paris by Mowgli.

I could post links for download, or you could just buy them using the links above...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top