M_n_m_l M_nd_y

And another post to get things going...

I'm hopefully going to be doing this weekly thing of posting a couple of my favourite minimal techno tracks each monday, some new, some old, some genius, some only mildly witty.

First up, a nice track by Kaiser Souzai...
Kaiser Souzai - Altocumulus Floccus (Piemont Remix)


I've had it on repeat quite a lot lately, just loving the melody in the middle, great for summer.


Another amazing classic by the genius that is Ricardo Villalobos
Ricardo Villalobos - MDMA



Some ridiculously deep techno from Ricardo's mate Loco Dice...
Loco Dice - Raindrops on my Window


(Unfortunately it's a .wav so the file is too large to preview, but trust me, it's deep...)



A more recent, bit heavier track by Filthy Rich
Filthy Rich - Gemini (Original Mix)



And finally, an even more recent track from Radio Slave's new EP, released yesterday. Ambient minimal goodness.
Radio Slave - I Don't Need a Cure For This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top