Now We Rave... 2

In a similar vein to the last Now We Rave post, this installment is designed to get your hands in the air and your bodies moving. Once again it's a small collection of some of the best dance tracks being spun by the best DJs right now, such as our old pal Erol Alkan, pictured above.

I'm not quite sure where Congorock has come from, or even how to really describe his sound, but one things for sure he's pretty awesome. Babylon is nothing other than an electronic assault, the main drop is one of the craziest I've heard in a long time and trust me, is just nothing short of incredible on the dancefloor when tested on a powerful soundsystem.

Congorock - Babylon


Flux Pavillion could be genius- he has made one of dubstep's biggest cynics, myself, actually go mad for a bit of skanking. I never thought I would say that but Got 2 Know is right now a favourite of Busy P who is more than happy to break up his typically pure electro sets with some electrified dubstep. It's fucking amazing by the way.

Flux Pavillion - Got 2 Know


The Religion remix of Felix Cartel's Berlin has only just arrived to my speakers and it's already racking up quite a high play count. The thumping house beat, melodic strings, piano riffs and nasty distortion is a marriage made in heaven, believe it or not.

Felix Cartel - Berlin (Religion Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top