Now We Rave...

Fingers crossed, I think I may have sorted out the uploading problems I had with zippyshare which had been preventing me from posting any music for download. What this now means is that I have a backlog of music I am simply desperate to share withe the world. I'll start with three diverse but equally ravey bangers that are hot on the circuit at the moment....

Firstly, Uffie's recent catchy electro-hop release ADD SUV, but given a housey makeover this time from the duo of the moment, Carte Blanche

Uffie feat. Pharrel - ADD SUV (Carte Blanche Remix)


A Sweat On The Walls debut for big-beat master, Fatboy Slim and fidget sensation Hervé, united by their shared love of the Roland TB-303 synthesizer, often dubbed the origin of the 'acid sound'.

Fatboy Slim vs. Hervé - Machines Can Do The Work (Action Man aka Hervé's Acid Flash Mix)


And lastly, one of the most highly anticipated releases this year without question, Bart B More's outrageous electro mash-up, Brap. Well I did promise some bangers, did I not?

Bart B More - Brap!


More to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top