It's Saturday!



The video above of Ricardo Villalobos at fabric sometime in March this year may be short, unclear and prohibitively shuddery, but I feel it captures what Saturday nights are all about. Saturday is the night for House and Techno and that is when we come out to play. We want deep, dark and underground sonics and basslines so groovy, that we can, and will, dance to for many, many hours. I think that is a quality no other style of music can boast.

So to get your Saturday night started I've made up a little package just some glorious house and techno beats. Not a regular post or anything, I just feel excited for tonight myself! I also have included a little off-hand mix I fused together yesterday night before I hit an unfamiliar Friday night rave. Head over to Soundcloud via the link above the mix for the full track listing.

Techno/House Mix 12/11/10 by SweatOnTheWalls-Dom

Igor Brzovic - Friday Night Games (Adoo & Welldone Remix)


Mesuma - No Midi


Solomun - After Rain Comes Sun (Joris Voorn's Dusty Dub Stab)


John Tejada - Subversion


Lee Curtiss - I Can Hear You Arther

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top