Sorry I'm Minimal 5...

For those of you who knew he was playing, I didn't get to see Luciano last weekend at fabric unfortunately. I won't go into why, but believe me if I could have made it I would have been there right to the bitter end, which I gather was around midday Sunday. No doubt I missed plenty, including more of his provocative 'party' touches that has stirred-up so much debate about his underground identity ever since his appearance at fabric's birthday weekend several weeks ago. Anyway never mind, this week I should be there to witness another one of the birthday disciples, Âme, who I believe are DJing this time, which is far more to my liking. I fully expect a delicious session of deep house and minimal grooves, very much in a similar vein as their excellent fabric 42 mix. Minimal is the word for those joining the German duo in Room 1, with Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts and Dan Ghenacia also lined-up for what should be a very interesting night.

Dan Ghenacia - Discolour


Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts - Groovy Solitude


Seph - Void (Pronsato's Guitar Mix)


D. Diggler - Graviton (Robag Wruhme Remikks)


Marco Passarani & Sacco - Flora (Livio & Roby Ce Face Remix)


Pole - Pfert

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top